Thursday 29 November 2007

Dog Happy Walk

I spent some of this week starting to practice anaimtion with a dog rig that i downloaded from high end 3d. Its my first time animating with animals with four legs but it was a good start and its something I am going to be practicing more over the holidays. Its Thursday and its the end of the week. It has been a very busy term, we have had our fair share of ups and downs, but we have dealt with it as a team and got through it. Our story has developed dramtically from the start, and I think we all got better at letting of certain of the last story, and are now more content with a shoreter piece, still full of culture,visuals and animation. It has been a learning curve for me because time has gone so quick, which is why I am going to be making the most of the christmas holidays and get everything Aminata wants done, so that we are ahead when we get back. The mood boards changed in style but i was happy to do that because it meant working on photoshop which I am not very familiar with but had great fun doing it and learning a few more keys.




No comments: